Saturday 21 April 2007

No photos but lots of other lovely stuff

I still have not been able to take photos!! Startin today I am on holiday for a week so I hope I will find time to do it and post soon,
In the mean time Lucy Neatby's dvd's arrived Knitting Essentials 1 & 2 as well as Sock Techniques 1 - I love them, clear and very easy to follow, have ordered her new ones which should arrive next week.
A couple of books arrived too One Skein Wonders and Socks Soar on Two Circular needles As soon as I have had time to look at them more in detail I will post comments, in My book reviews
I am finishing my Collinete Cadenza cardigan, I needed to knit the sleeves on the round, started on round needles and now I have moved to 5 needles, which I had never done before so a very steep learning curve. I would love to finish this one soon so I can get on with socks.
So many projects | want to do, have some lovely sari silk to make a bag or something smallish.
This holiday week starts with a big tidy up and then I hope to start a few projects, I think I will enjoy having several projects going and to be able to chose what I feel like doing

Would love to make this blog more interesting but I am just learning about blogs and how to do it so it will be a while.

No comments: